Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Simon Wednesday Challenge

Good Morning!!

This week at the Simon Wednesday Challenge is Critters and Lawn Fawn.
Here's my card...
 I heat embossed the hamster, wheel and heart and then sponged on several different reds and pinks in Distress ink. Then spritzed it with some water and lifted up some of the color.I love this mottled look!
I colored the image with Distress markers and some Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents on the hearts.

I'll be giving this card to my 8 year old for Valentine's Day.

Hope your day is wonderful and warm!!
Maureen

3 comments:

Lin said...

Your hamster card with its punny sentiment is a perfect entry for our critters challenge this week, Maureen! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a super cute image!!! And I love that you used it on the background as well--- wowza! What a fab little v-day card:) Actually you could give this to your loved one anytime! LOL:)


ps... thanks for your sweet comment on my blog <3 You made my day!

pam said...

Hi Maureen! love this Valentines card, cute image and gorgeous background.
Hugs Pam x