Sunday, January 17, 2016

I'm BACK!!!

Wow!! I can't believe it's been over a year since I posted anything!
2015 was a long year for me, I've been taking care of my dad. He's in home hospice care for heart problems. I go 4 times a week an hour away. I cook and prepare him meals, clean and just sit with him. Then I come home and do the same for my family. (whine whine whine lol)
Anyway, I also fell into the watching, searching and buying rut of crafting. I would buy products and look up ideas for them but not to much doing and NO posting. My new Years resolution is to MAKE and POST!!! So finally I'm here!! So enough excuses!

I made this for my mother in law to be, for her birthday.
I LOVE how it turned out!! So bright and cheery just like her!!
The heart inlay is from Simon Says Stamps
background stamp is Paper Smooches
"happy" die is Avery Elle
sequins from Darice and Pretty Pink Posh
I watercolored with Distress inks
papers are Neenah, Paper Studio and Glitz
I got most of these items from #SimonSaysStamps

I'll be back soon!!! PROMISE lol

1 comment:

pam said...

Fantastic card for your come back!..
Pam x