Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Peachy Keen Challenge

This weeks Challenge over at PKS is Anything Goes.
I'm totally lovin' the April Stamp of the month set!! This flower is sooo SWEET!!!
I did some masking for my card. I stamped the flower on a piece of scrap paper and then cut it out. I stamped the first flower on my card and then placed my cutout over the flower I just stamped and stamped next to it but a little over the other one. I love how it looks so dimentional.
The saying is from the January stamp set.
I used the Spellbinders Oval and Parisian Accents
I cut the Parisian Accents up and hooked them onto the oval.
Love how it turned out.
Papers are Recollections, Gina K. Designs and K & Co.
I colored it w/ Prismacolor colored pencils then blended it w/ oderless mineral spirits. I also used a Sakura glitter gel pen, just to give it a little sparkle.
 
Have a GREAT day!!!

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

Very pretty...love your coloring of the flowers! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

Melissa said...

How Elegant! So glad you had time to join Peachy Keen's Challenge this week.

Cindy Beland said...

THis is such a BEAUTIFUL birthday card,AWESOME job with it my friend!!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)