Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Peachy Keen Challenge

This weeks challenge at PKS is an awesome color challenge!! Very Springy!!
As soon as I saw these colors I knew I wanted to use my new April PKS set. The flowers on this set are soooo cute!! LOVE the sayings too.
Here's what I came up with

I giggle everytime I read this card!!
I also used PKS Cherub Face Assortment
 Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Squares
Prismacolor colored pencils
oderless mineral spirits for blending
Glossy Accents
Papers are Recollections, Echo Park and Papertrey Ink

Have a great day!!

6 comments:

Georgiana said...

These are great colors to get to use for a challenge. Your flowers are cute, but your sentiment really put a smile on my face.

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is just BEAUTIFUL with those sweet little flowers my friend!!!AWESOME job with the color challenge,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

Cassandra said...

This is so cute...love your adorable flowers!!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

GiGi said...

This is SO super cute! I love how you added those adorable faces to the flowers and that is my FAV sentiment! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

Janice W. said...

Your card is so cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at Peachy Keen!

Glora said...

Don't you love that sentiment? This came out so cute! I love it! Thanks for joining the PKS Color Challenge this week! Hugs- Glora