Monday, March 13, 2017

Color Throwdown #433

Hello,
This weeks Color Throwdown Challenge #433 I Green, Blue and White.
 Here is my card.

These Gorgeous flowers are Altenew's Best Mom stamp set. I used my Zig Clean Color Brush Markers, and watercolored with them. I then added white dots with a Signo gel pen. The "You Are" is from a Pebbles stamp set and The "Amazing" die cut is from Avery Elle. I also used a Simon Says Stitched Rectangle die to cut the top piece.

Thanks for stopping by, Have a wonderful day!!!

3 comments:

Vickie Z said...

This so pretty! Love that floral background and sentiment!! So happy you joined us at CTD!

Wanda Cullen said...

Amazing floral creation! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

Broni said...

So, so pretty! Great watercoloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!