Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Peachy Keen Challenge

This weeks challenge at PKS  is Anything Goes.
I made a goodie box for my daughters kindergarten teacher.
I used the milk carton from Tags, bags, boxes and more 2.
The Thank You is from the PKS January Stamp set
The girl is from Playtime and the face is from Cherub Face Assortment

Apple and books are from Hello Kitty Greetings
Face is PKS Cherub Face Assortment
These are Maddie's favorite books from school.

Saying is Pink by Design Our Teachers
Pencil is from My Community
Made the piece of paper myself

Apple is from Create a Critter
Face is from PKS In Stitches 1 1/8
 
Papers are Recollections, DCWV and Colorbok
I used a white gel pen and Spica glitter markers
 
I hope Mrs. Kuhn likes it, I think it's Super CUTE!!
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy Hump day!!

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

How cute! What a great little teacher gift! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)