Wednesday, January 23, 2013

PKS Challenge

Hi, is it snowing where you are? We finally got some snow here in the Chicagoland area.

This weeks challenge at Peachy Keen is 3D Objects Bears, Bears and Bears Oh My!!
I used my January stamp kit again. LOVE this set, the bears are soooo cute!!
I colored the bear head w/ my Prismacolor Pencils and then blended it w/ oderless mineral spirits and a blending stick. I made the box w/ my Martha Stewart Score board. The punches are from Fiskars, Punch Bunch and Martha stewart and the papers are from The Paper Company and DCWV.
This is going to be for my daughters Kindergarten teacher for Valentine's Day!!
Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great week!!


Maureen

5 comments:

Cassandra said...

Love it! The coloring on your bear is perfect!! She looks so sweet! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

GiGi said...

This is beautiful! I love the cute bear holding the sign and the foliage you created is amazing! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

Janice W. said...

Awwww.... this is so CUTE! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps!

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with your sweet little basket Maureen!I LOVE all the great details you added,SUPER cute bear my friend!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

aaawwww.....how sweet! I love your pretty basket and your teddy is darling! Love the way you have him holding the sweet sign - too cute! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week at Peachy Keen Stamps!