Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge

Hi my bloggy friends!!!
Our weather has been FANTASTIC lately, it's put me in a great mood!!
My Dad's birthday is thursday and I made this card for him. I think it's a little girly but he won't mind. lol

This weeks challenge at PKS was this sketch.
I used PKS
Wide Eyed Kids Asst
Basic Paper Doll face Asst
Dolly Dumplins Face Asst
"birthday" stamp is Pink by Design's Take the Cake
EK Success punch
Paper is Gina K. Designs, Recollections and DCWV

Happy Birthday Dad!!!!

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I think your Dad will enjoy this card card. Love the combination of faces you put together.

Amanda said...

Oh my, your card is so fun and I think your dad really love it too.. Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen last week..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)