Monday, March 26, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge

Hello!!! Hope you all had a great weekend!!!
I'm starting the count down to next weekend. My daughters friend's son's birthday is on Saturday (that was a mouthful) The are having a party, so my mom is taking all 3 kids up to Wisconson for the whole weekend. Yay!!!!! First time ever I will be without them for that long. Do I hear Pintrest?

Anyway, I made this card for his B-day. His name is David.
I used Wild Card - Spinner card, Playtime and Father's Day cartridges. The faces are PKS wide Eyed Kids and Funshine face Parts. The Happy Birthday is from My Pink Stamper. Paper is from Papertrey Ink and Recollections.



I hope he likes it as much as I do!!

I'm entering this into the Peachy Keen Challenge-Card w/ faux stiching

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Super hero Wow! I don't know what face I like the best... Thanks for posting your card at Peachy Keen's Challenge.

Cindy Beland said...

Oh my gosh your card is so COOL!AWESOME job with it,I LOVE all the cute PK faces!Have a great day my friend!:)

Glora said...

A-DOR-ABLE!!!!! Wow, this spinner turned out too cute! I love every face especially the cute little masked super hero face. Plus your stitching is GORGEOUS!!! Hugs- Glora

Houses Built of Cards said...

What a FUN card!!! Super duper cute and incredible!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Jennie Garcia said...

Oh My Gosh!! How cute!! LOVE the spinner and the shield is way cool!!
Thanks for Playing with us @ PKS!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/