Monday, January 2, 2012

PKS Face it Fridays

Good afternoon!!!
I hope everyone had a great holiday!!
Our's was good other than the kids knocking over the christmas tree on christmas day and over cooking the ham by an hour (never was good at math) lol Oh well, this is what makes great holiday memories, right? (please tell me right)
On to my card. I made this for PKS Face it Fridays challenge. It was a color challenge. Of course I forgot to upload the colors. This was a rough color combo for me, it took forever to decide what I was going to make. But, I think it turned out pretty good. (Sorry about the blurry pic)
The cup and frrame are from A Child's Year, PKS Wide Eyed Kid Assortment, the saying is from Pink by Design's Perk Up set. Darice Heart embossing folder, Paper is DCWV, Papertrey Ink and The Paper Co. from Joann's.
Hope you're all staying warm, and have a great day!!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Very cute! I'm so thankful for your post this morning. I think I've come down with the stomach flu and I'm just laying in bed reading blogger on my phone. Your post made me laugh :). Yes, great holiday memories. Happy New year!
Shelly

Pat N. said...

Your wreath is gorgeous!!!--Pat N.

Cindy :) said...

adorable....totally love that embossed backround as well as the face stamp u used :) gl