Sunday, May 1, 2011

PKS Let's face it Fridays!!

Hope you're all having a BANNER day!!! I am!!! HA HA!! Sorry :)
The challenge this time was to make something w/ a banner or the banner itself. I have never made a banner before so I figured this was the perfct time to try it out!! I like the way it came out!!! In honor of Mother's Day, I made a MOM banner. I used Calligraphy Collection and Hello Kitty Font carts.  PKS Everyday Paper Doll faces, Diamond Stickles, Sakura gel pens and paper is from Papertrey Ink and K&Company. I tied them all together w/ embroidery floss.

Have a great day!!

7 comments:

Miss Giebel said...

Hi Maureen, Beautiful Mother's Day banner! I love the colors you picked they are lovely! The little PKS faces look adorable and the banner looks perfect in front of your sweet Precious Moments! I'm so happy you created with us at Peachy Keen Stamps this week!! ~Heidi

Cindy Beland said...

Your project is sooo beautiful!Great job with PK challenge!Have a great day! :)

Michele Kovack said...

What a sweet mother's day banner!

Diana said...

That is too cute! :) Very purdy! ;)

Georgiana said...

Such a pretty banner. Can you believe I have never made one? (yet)

Georgiana
Carson's Creations
http://www.carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

P.S. Be sure to enter my giveaway.

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

What a beautiful banner!

Thanks for playing along with us at LFIF!

Ruthie :)

My Hideaway said...

This banner is beautiful! I love all the colors! Perfect for Mother's Day =-)

Olivia