Saturday, March 19, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge

This time we were to use another sketch, but we had to bling it up!! My card was pretty easy, I used a circle punch for the planet and used Plantin Schoolbook for the stars and oval. I stretched the oval a bit in my Gypsy so it would fit around the circle. I used Ranger Adirondak inks and paper to color Satern. It doesn't show up that great in the pics, but it looks really cool!! The face stamps are PKS Happy Lashes and Wide Eyed Kids. Love these 2 sets!! The saying is from Pink By Design's Oh Boy set. paper is from Papertrey Ink, ribbon is from Micheals $1 bin.


Have a great Sunday!!

9 comments:

Georgiana said...

Your card is "out of this world".

Great job,
Georgiana : )

Unknown said...

I'm with Georgiana! This is SO clever and I love the ribbon 'trail' on that star! Thanks for joining in with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck!

Cathryn said...

Adorable, great job on this card!!! TFS Cathryn67 :)

Janice W. said...

I love your take on the sketch! Your planet is adorable! Such a cute, fun card! Thanks for playing at PKS!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Just adorable .. you must own a bazillion PK stamps! Congrats on your win over at Generations Crafting!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Adorable card, love it! Just became your follower too!

- - Sheryl - - said...

This is adorable - with that face stamped! What a great interpretation of the sketch.

@JoyceCasaldi said...

What a fun sketch! Great project!

DonnaMundinger said...

This is really cool! Love how you colored Saturn and your interpretation of the sketch. xxD