Sunday, October 10, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge







This week the challenge was to make something fall related. But, NOT a card.



I had this box in my stash, from years ago when I was making my son's teachers gifts.



I white washed the box and then took a makup sponge and "stamped" squares on w/ Distress inks. I used B is for Boy for the leaves, Create a Critter for the pumpkins, several different Peachy Keen stamp sets and my white gel pen. The ribbon is from JoAnns $1 bin.



This was fun!! And now I have a place to store my candy corn. My 3 year old can't open it. HAAAHAAAA!!! lol
Have a Peachy Keen day!!


5 comments:

Kate said...

This is just so much fun! I love all those expressions on the leaves and pumpkins!

Unknown said...

What a brilliant transformation Maureen!! Your box is amazing! LOVE those cute pumpkins and leaves on the top! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Peachy Keen. Good luck. Viv xx

Raven B said...

Those pumpkins are simply amazing. That alteration turned out GREAT.
Hugs,
Raven

Valerie said...

Gorgeous work!!

Janice W. said...

Those pumpkins and leaves are so cute! Great job with the PKS challenge! Thanks for playing!