Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Easy Tee


I just got the Above Rubies Studio Cricut A to Z DVD. She showed how to do iron ons with fabric & Heat n Bond. It was unclear if she used the deep cut blade or not, but seeing that I don't have the deep cut blade I tried it without. I think it worked out pretty well. I cut on blade depth on 6, pressure on high and speed on med. w/ multi cut on 2. I had to cut a few parts apart but for the most part it cut really well. I used Create a critter for frog And Mickey font.

My daughter Maddie LOVES frogs so I made this for her.

TFL and have a great day!!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

That is toooooo cute! Came out great, I'll have to get the nerve up and try it!! Theresa

Sandi Clarkson said...

So cute! I have a Maddie too! And thanks for stopping by my blog today .. always appreciate your sweet comments!