Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter pop out card




I got thi idea from someone on the message board over at cricut.com, I'm sorry I don't remember your name.I cut 2 pieces of green at 12x4 and scored them both every 4 inches. I then attached them in the middle like a cross.
The basket was a 6x6 square scored 2 inches on all sides, then made one cut on all sides. ( does this make sense?) I the embossed it with one of the cuttlebug oriental folders. Cut a 1/2 inch strip and embossed that too.
the chick is also from the cricut.com message board. Cut w/ Accent Essentials,I free hand cut the beak & feet.
The bunny is from Everyday paper dolls.
The lid was made the same way the basket was. 7x7 and scored 1 1/2 inches on all sides. The top design was also from Accent Essentials & embossed with Swiss dots. And a couple of stamps.
I had soooo much fun making this. Have to make some more.
I hope you enjoy it. If you have any questions leave it in the comments or email me.
Thanks for looking at my blog, feel free to follow me.

No comments: