Thursday, September 2, 2010

Trendy treehouse award


Ok, so I got this award a couple of weeks ago from Clare at Cricut Crafty Clare. Thank you Clare. Ive been trying to figure out how to link blogs. But unfortunetly I'm slightly computer illiterate. lol So we're just doing it.
The rules for this award are... tell why you started your blog and why you continue it. And to give it away to 10 other people. So here goes...
I started my blog because I was applying for a DT possition.
I continue because I can share my creations w/ everyone. Family and friends, old and new blog friends.
Okay, so my 10 people to give this award to...
Lisa @ My Purple Playroom
Nikki @ Scrappin Navy Wife
Pinke @ Expressions by Pinke
Margie @ Bella Bug Creations
Valerie @ Alright Who Stole My Sissors
Jeannie @ A Place for my Cards
Leeanne @ Artful Delight
Dawn @ Dawn's Addiction
Karlee @ Karlee Krafts
And the last one goes to all my other followers. That's probably breaking the rules, but you know what they say. lol
Thanks again to Clare, for giving me this award.
Have a great day everyone!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Awwwww, thanks so much for this! I really apprecciate it! I always go to my blog every day to see if you've visited yet because your sweet words always mean so much to me! Hugs, Lisa P.